No products in the cart.
Michaelelectronics2 offers the following warranty and services on laptop products purchased from us:
- 3 Year Warranty on all modified components from the original purchase date.
- 3 Year Free Diagnostic Support via phone or e-mail.
- Up to 1 Year Free Manufacturer Warranty on the original manufacturer components.
ALL VALID RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER, OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO THE SENDER.
Warranty Coverage Policy
Michaelelectronics2 warranty is not covered under any of the following conditions:
- Non-upgraded or non-configured items which are fully covered under manufacturer warranty.
- Items which are not sold or provided by Michaelelectronics2.
- Items which show visible physical damage as a result of accidental or improper use.
Domestic Warranty Policy
Michaelelectronics2 Domestic Warranty Policy applies to all items shipped within the U.S. Warranty is valid for 3 years on all modified components.
All domestic customers requiring warranty support will receive a prepaid UPS Ground shipping label and we will cover the return shipping. After the 1 year warranty with the manufacturer expires; the customer is subject to the labor, shipping, and cost of part replacement ONLY if our diagnostic team determines the fault lies with a manufacturer OEM component. If the fault lies with an upgraded component then we will cover all labor, shipping, and replacement part costs for up to 3 years from the original purchase date.
Prepaid shipping labels are offered if any one of the following conditions are met:
- Proof of defect by taking video footage, screenshot, or photo (if applicable).
- The customer allows Michaelelectronics2 technicians to remote desktop into the defective computer in order to attempt repair and we successfully diagnose a hardware defect that cannot be repaired remotely.
- Customer reports a known defect for which we have previously found the computer model in question to be susceptible and unique details are provided by the customer to substantiate the problem.
- A listing error that advertised a feature lacking or performance enhancement missing.
International Warranty Policy
All international customers requiring warranty support will need to contact our diagnostics department in order to identify any defective component(s). If the defective component(s) are modified or replaced by Michaelelectronics2, we will provide a replacement component, a manual for replacing the defective component(s), shipping via USPS Express Mail and we will cover the costs of a repair up to $100 USD if the customer provides a copy of the receipt.
If the component(s) that are found to be defective are not modified nor replaced (aka OEM), then we will provide a limited warranty. If the USA manufacturer warranty is still valid but not available in the customer’s country, then the customer is subject to only the cost of international shipping for repairs. If the USA manufacturer warranty has expired, then the customer is subject to costs of shipping, labor, and replacement parts.
Manufacturer Warranty Policy
Unless stated otherwise, all items are new from the manufacturer. Per our policy of honoring the manufacturer warranty (make and model dependent) on OEM components, we can only honor the remainder of the manufacturer warranty. Although we sell items rather quickly, we cannot guarantee the full manufacturer warranty, on some units. Certain models can sit in our stock for a while and take up to a month to sell, as a result, if you were to purchase a computer with a standard 1 year manufacturer warranty, it may in fact have 11 months warranty. In addition, our suppliers may have the item in stock for additional time. However we have verified Lenovo, Intel (computers), MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte, HP, and Aorus, can have the warranty reset with the Michaelelectronics2 invoice. Please contact Michaelelectronics2 if you would like assistance with the warranty reset. International customers requiring a warranty reset, will need to contact Michaelelectronics2 directly and not the manufacturer for getting the warranty reset to the invoice date.